Friday, November 2, 2007

When the flowers are the same..


Texas Hold 'Em peeps =D


I learned how to play texas hold 'em yesterday from Al and Yee Keong ! ahaha.. in Ac, during break. lol. And its so fun.. ahaha especially if you play with money. But we played small la.. started off with 1 cents.. lol ..then increase to ten cents. And we ended there cause we were late for class >.<
But it was all good =P We were supposed to play again today during break but increasing the bet to like 1 buck. But they all played with their accessories.. as in, earings, necklaces, shoes... etc. U get me =p

Anyway...its Friday..and I managed to get my C-Box (Chatbox) lol...so leave a comment there!!! =P My blog actually looks like a blog now..a simple one :p aaaaaahh so excited, i dont know why =P

Some random thoughts :

1) Tenaga Nasional has a small 50 year blinking sign on top of their huge building..looks weird

2) I'm hungry

3) I can't spin straight!!

4) I missed Grey's Anatomy on TV -.-

5) I stayed up till 12 last night =P

6) Gonna sleep with wet hair soon

7) My aircond is cold


clsl







No comments: