Thursday, November 29, 2007

The end.. :)



Finally, exams are over.. which means college is over!! Like, for real. It's really over.. well, unless I get a call from the college telling me I can't graduate on the 6th of December ..then I'd have to do another semester..which means going back to college in Jan. -.- Now we all don't want that to happen right? So.. hopefully I won't get that call.. and hopefully I'll graduate with an okok average..okok enough for me to enter the Uni I am planning to go to.

Anyway, I ended my exam week with the Economics paper.. oh boy was it a tough one. =/ yeah..then we went to AC to eat and foos for a while..then Al and I went to pick Mel up from her house. We nearly got the wrong house :P ahaha

Then headed to Al's place and took a cab to the Kelana Jaya LRT station then to Kl Sentral, cross over and took the Monorail to Imbi. It was a looong tiring journey. got on the wrong train like twice!! ahaha :P

Then we went to Sg Wang, walked around and got some cheap wearable stuff there. Sg Wang is huge -.- yeah, then we walked in KL for a bit, and headed to Pavillion. =) it's magical, once again. This time I walked around Pav.. :p looking for Aldo, where Juju works and saw her after a long time. Needed a good hug then. Miss that woman...

Yeah, then we headed back to my place, chilled and ate dinner there and the girls left. One helluva day which i enjoyed a lot. Should do it again =)

Today went to MV with my mum to supposedly go shopping. lol. Wanted to look for a coat/formal jacket. Went to like Padini, Seed, G2000 and saw NONE that looked ok on me. they all looked so ... bulky =/ anyway, i took my mum to go watch a movie. ahahah =P it's like the first time my mum and I have ever done that. =P she hates going to the movies, but one day she was like "oo i wouldn't mind watching Enchanted in the cinema" so i was like.. ok la, we go watch today :P pretty ok show. I love the squirrel. ahaha Oh, there was a frog in front of my house :P

After the movie, thought we'd get some shopping done. Ended up going to Eclipse and getting a pair each. OOO i love my new heels =) =) =) =) we were supposed to go get a Cheongsam for me...buuutttt.. didnt =P too tired =P so we went home. lol

another tiring day for me.. I shall lie in tmr and have a good 18 hours sleep.. i need it -.-

I think pink and grey totally ngam..my future house and cat is going to be that colour -.-





No comments: