Thursday, November 8, 2007

Middle of the week..

It was a gooood night,
celebrating Al's pre-birthday
in The Apartment
n then Laundry bar
(7.11.07)

Followed Al and Mel back from college
went to Bangsar
dropped by home to get ready
and hopped back in the car to Al's house
Got ready in time
went to the Curve
=)

Ate Chicken in the Bag
the weird mushroom dish
yummmmmy
=)

Then headed to Laundry Bar,
enjoyed the old school
boogaloo music ----> hip hop
drank
danced
camwhored
and had a good time
till 1.am

Happy Early Birthday Alina Lim
hope you had
and awsome
orgasm time
=)




















I will try not to bother anymore
I will try not to worry anymore
I will try not to think about it anymore
I will try not to cry over it anymore
I will try not to get hurt by it anymore
I will try to pick myself up from where i fell down.
All this i will try, my very best..
so should you...
















No comments: