Friday, November 9, 2007

Takamine


My Takamine

Few weeks ago, I dreamnt I was playing my guitar. But didn't do it. Last night however, I dreamnt I was playing it again. So after lunch, I cut my nails like really short (big mistake) and played my guitar, after a long time. I don't really know how to play it, as I only went for 3 lessons..4 months ago -.-

Wanted to try "more than words". Would be easy for other guitar players, but it was a challenge for me. I finally got the beginning right, as in the rhythm and stuff, after a long time. -.- Doesn't come that easily though, my fingers are hurting a lot now..but it was worth it. I'd rather feel more of this pain than the one I felt before playing my guitar..

Anyway, I spent my day in my room.. which was really cold, but I felt hot. So I thought I was having a fever (even though you're supposed to feel cold when having fever...) My mum said I had a slight fever, my dad said I didnt -.- So now i dont know, my neck still feels hot though..probably lack of sleep..

At least I accomplished something today..my guitar playing. Guess dreams do try and tell you something..not all dreams though..Going back to my guitar now..

clsl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takamine Poowaa :)

http://guitar.edoodoo.com/guitar-takamine.html