Saturday, November 10, 2007

History..sort of repeats itself


i was reading my old blog
the one in Friendster
and I'm disappointed
to say that now,
i feel like how i did then,
i broke my own promise
i made to
myself

Does that show
i'm weak?
i guess to me
it does
But,
it's as though i kept it all in
till last night,
it's been a while,
probably because
i was keeping my promise
to myself

haven't really progressed
have i?
feel stupid now
because i was so confident
i was progressing,
it's like i was fooling
myself

made myself think
everything was ok
when it wasn't
when i was really
longing for it to be ok
i was pretending
so much so
i couldn't control it anymore,
ended up hurting
myself

pretty dumb eh?
guess history does repeat itself
or maybe,
i just repeat my dumb mistakes
myself

No comments: