Monday, November 26, 2007

Split Second..

Today was our first day of exams !!
Calculus and International Business man
ooo man, the day started in a scary way
I thought that if i took the bus I'd reach college by 7.30 and have time to study till 9am
well, i thought that my Calculus exam was at 9
when actually it wasnt!!!!
Kenny told my friend and I that it starts at 8..
and yeah, he was right
and you can never guess how panicked i was..
oo well, so yeah, just sat for the exam at 8

and sat for IB at 3
A very very tiring day it was..
and quite a sad one too..
but whatever la..

Anyway, i drove home today..
even though i was actually very very sleepy..
while driving on the NPE
i realized i was actually dozing off slowly
and the car was swerving a bit..
so I had to perk up

then.. as i was nearing Bangsar,
i kinda blanked out for a bit,
was like in my own world
thinking..
next thing i knew
i was heading for the divider that jutted out of no where
the way my mum screamed
was just..
i dont know, scary..
my heart just fell..
and i was really scared
it felt awful..
luckily, i managed to avoid the divider in time..

Up to now im still scared over what happened..
I don't know what actually happened
or what i was thinking
Don't wanna be in that situation anymore
=/

Anyway, one more paper to go
and college is done
hopefully, I'll do well..
*You make me sad

1 comment:

ying said...

omg! woman you are just like me.
LOL. driving halfway and the mind wonders off somewhere. and it always happens to me!!!!