Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The day I..

I feel like typing :P and telling the whole world how my days have been like

and I'm happy to say, its been going fine..

I think I'm settling down in Perth..but I'm not calling it home.. lol

I still miss KL..and my family.. and friends..and spike..

saw him the other day, he looks more good looking everytime i see him

can't wait to go back home, and kiss the doggyness outta him

lol...ahah.. so yeah, i've got some decisions to make about a lot of stuff

some'll end up in a mess..guess I'd have to clean it up

some'll ends up alright..i hope

bllleaggghhh..

I played softball last Sunday..ahah

Got a strike out..but managed to hit one ball ..a foul ball !

so i still got sent out..ahahah dunggue la me :p

it was an experience !!! :p

oh well.. sometimes i dont know why I'm not strong enough to say NO.

argh...I'll have to learn at some point..pffft

anyway.. besides all that, it's all goood

:)

cass

No comments: