Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby Steps

So, it has been like a week plus since i've stayed in the college?

warming up to this whole new thing yet? ... Sorta i guess, getting luke warm..hopefully it'll warm up soon..

Lectures started yesterday, had like only one lecture - Statistics -.-

Today had like 3 lectures but at like sane times..as in not at 8am

Tmr i have an 8am class.. how depressing..oh, and thats all for tmr. Just one 8am lecture. Sob

Don't know if I actually sorted out my timetable properly =/

Seems like I have a pretty spaced out one, but now Im thinking, maybe I should have squeezed it all so that I can end earlier or something or like not have such a big gap

oh well.. its only for one semester, which hopefully (Good and Bad) will pass fast


the unknown, i'll never know
that's why there is doubt..


I feel like eating a good pizza, and sipping a hot chocolate.

omg, just now during dinner I wanted to get hot chocoloate but it came out like, mud waterrrrr

eeeeeeewwwww...

i guess it ran out :P

I shouldn't _____
but I am...
Love,
me

Ps :- Some days you disappear, some days you come back.
Make up ur mind...

No comments: