Tuesday, February 26, 2008

updates updates cup cakes -.-

Aaaaah i've been a bad bad girl..tsk tsk, haven't been updating my watever-u-wanna-call-it-but-its-still-my-blog blog.

and soooo many things have been happening.. ok la not that many.

updates :

** I'm in Perth and will be here for the next three years or so

** My appetite has been growing scary-ly

** I miss Spike

** I miss my friends

** I miss FOOD...Malaysian Food

** I want roti canai


ok, those weren't updates, but yeah. Proper updates include :

** Farewell at Cheryl's gambling session

** Farewell at home :)

** Farewell at Hakkah Restaurant

** Farewell at home again :)

** Friends coming over on Valentines day

** 2 greatest butts seeing me off from home (Lady Rufimy Khoo & Sir Ronald Lim)

** Reaching Perth Airport and having to wait an hour going through the custom line

** Scouting around for accommodation

** Wondering around, enjoying home cooked food at aunties place

** Meeting up with Jo Chee and Gideon

** Moving in

** Orientation & Enrolement


yeah, so currently I'm staying in a residential college near my uni, so it's faster to walk to uni. My campus is huge and really really pretty :)


it has spacious green grass and ponds and huge ass trees and the building is like made out of big old bricks.


I feel like a princess in a castle



ahah ok la, not until like that :p but u get what i mean. lol



and the other day when i was walking, there was a marriage ceremony going on!! :)



oh and there are ducks!!! ahaha so cute, i think i wanna adopt one and treat it like Spike



ok, i dont have that many pics I took in Perth. I have a few, but will do soon when I settle down.



I can't possible be holding a camera and like snapping pics around uni :p I look more like a tourist then a student !



i dont know why but i cant load pics here :(

No comments: