Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rice ----> Rat -----> Snake

My title is the food chain
:P
which should prove that this year should be good for snakes
like me
=)

Chinese Dinner reunion people!! I'm sure everyone is/was with their family eating awsome home cooked Chinese food. This year, again, the Lee's (my family =P ) had the dinner in our house. Apparently we had it last year too, but I can't remember =S oh dear...but yeah, it went well. My dad cooked all the dishes..and I helped by cutting mushrooms =P lol...

Earlier in the day, my dad and I went Chinese deco shopping. Well, that wasn't the whole purpose of going out la..but while getting my dad's golf club fixed, we stumbled upon this Chinese shop that sold a few hanging red things. So we bought some =P never before was our house decorated with any Chinese deco. This is a first..lol

So...yeah, Ang Pow!!! =) Will be going visiting on the second day..so tmr, just gonna gather in my house again, wait for people to come and play Gin Rummi =D haven't played in ages ! ..probably in a year, since last Chinese New Year. lol so looking forward to that !

Yesterday, Caryn called the usual people =D to have dinner in the Curve. So we met up and ate in TGIF. Was nice to see everyone especially Caryn and Preetha cause I haven't seen them for so long! .. It was my last time seeing Ryn and Hann =( Sob...

oh well..pictures..






















No comments: