Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pointing Fingers

oooo! I went to Mv with my mum again today
was a better shopping day
compared to that Monday we went
-.-
and i saw
the most beautiful guy
*faints*
and i thought maybe he was like arabian or whatever
but then as he walked by with his friend
he spoke fluent English
*faints*
my mum was like
"made any eye contact anot?"
lol!!!
obviously not..shy la
=^.^=

moving on..
mng is crazy when its on sale
the freaking queue is so long
no mood to like try on pants or skirts
bought a vest [finally]
and like this wooly jumper
for Australia
sobs ...

Wanted!!
a black shoulder bag
my eye caught a dark brown bag
from Esprit
but still thinking about it
hmmmm...

Still having that sonavabitch of a headache
Hopefully it's cause my eye power went down
and that my glasses power it too high
:P
But I doubt so la
It would be a miracle if that happened!
Hope the power didn't go up again..

OOO I drove alone again yesterday,
from Volvo back home
and omg, as I was turning out from Volvo,
some kenari Hon-ed me
and it sounded like a motorcycle
and i was panicking
cause i thought i hit a motorcycle
but I didn't see a motorcycle
so i was like,
SHIT
maybe i knocked him over and he's on the ground
but i drove off
=/
but there was no motorcycle
so i guess
the Kenari was just being an ass
-.-
...i think...
=/

and Brickfields was so freaking jam
with all the buses and scary cars weavin in and out
stress stress stress
i was screaming like an idiot in the car
i believe my mum would have done the same
if she was in the car with me
-.-

So ya loh!
thats all
:P
blog soon, with pictures hopefully
:P

Happy Birthday Raj-Bo-Baj

omg omgs!!! when my dad came back from Sabah today, you wouldn't believe what i saw standing on the dining table....

A BOTTLE OF BOMBAY SAPHIRE...GIN!!!!

omg, i want to puke... i swear.. bleagh!!!!! thinking about it makes me sick.. *shudders*...
yeah, thats all :p

No comments: