Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bar Club

bar club
wow.
all let loose
to the max.
its been a while
can't blame us.
all in the name
of fun.

Thanks to

- Sam and Juju for being there & looking out for me. Love you both.
- The guys who took care of us girls, and sent us home
- The girls, for making it an awsome night

Sorry if

- I came across loud and annoying *i couldn't hear my own voice.. -.-*
- I stepped on anyone's toe while dancing :P
- I pulled on anybody to balance myself when standing

Dad, thank you for waking up every other hour to check if my friends and I came home

To you, I did not smirk or roll my eyes. I smiled, or at least I attempted a smile. I actually did not know what to do then..so yea, in my mind, I thought I was smiling at you..That was what I wanted to do..to smile.. but You thought otherwise..

Other than that, it was a good night.. =)

No comments: