Monday, October 15, 2007

When the Fish don't Come -.-

Happy Belated Hari Raya!
Aaah, i forgot my username and password when i wanted to log in earlier =P So Dumb...then i clicked on the "forgot password" link and i got it =P

Anywayyyyy.. i went fishing yesterday with my dad, uncle and my dad's friends!! Had to wake
up at freaking 5.15.. 5.13 to be precise.. and how was i woken up??!! By annoying rattling noises on my door.. and i panicked and my brain was trying to figure out why i had to wake up soooo damn early.. thought i was like late for college or something.. then my dad spoke.. and i was like ... "oh.. right..fishing"

Don't take me the wrong way, i enjoy fishing.. i just don't like waking up freaking early -.- Sooooooo.. we travelled all the way to Jelebu, located in Negeri Sembilan i suppose bleagh, the road was super snakey, i dozed off the whole journey through

We arrived and had like a tour around my dad's friend's land, and apparently the guy spent like every weekend in the past 10 years doing the place up. It's amazing how hard he worked and determined he was in making sure everything was good. And we fished.. and my dad and I paddled a boat. yeah, you'll see the pics below..i didn't bring my cam , so my hp had to do the job !!

Did you know, if you crush a tongkat ali leaf, it won't break or tear as easily as other leaves. As in, it ain't so fragile. It's strong...hmmmmmmmm....*mind working



Part of the pond we fished in

Cute pup - one black eye, one black ear :P
Backyard
Them men fishing
Spot the boat...
Yet another man made fountain and pond






Dogs in holes; to keep cool


Tongkat Ali Tree


Miniture PineApples
Some poisonous plant
The Sign says KTM Mid Valley
Fish



clsl































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.