Sunday, October 28, 2007

Randomness In Me

1. I hate ants

2. Doing housework for the past 3 weeks has made me stronger -.-

3. I hate ants

4. I like soyabean.. the drink

5. I love my baby spike

6. Theres a test tmr... after college...bleagh

7. I like crossword puzzles

8. My mum's shampoo smells nice

9. Hate it when i have no credit.. feel so alone and lonely

10. some guys can be bitches at times

11. I hate ants

12. Text messaging and chatting online can be sooo confusing.. leads to misunderstanding

13. bipolar

14. Britney Spears's song entitled "sometimes" is playing in my head

15. don't like it when we argue over shit ass small things

16. My lips are cracking

17. I dreamnt last night, i was playing my guitar

18. So I cut my nails today

19. But i played the piano instead -.-

20. I hate ants

21. Spike is a fussy eater -.-

22. Ran out of babbles to type out

goodnight

clsl

No comments: