Friday, April 25, 2008

Orange is the new Red -.-

ahaha yes, I'm back to being orange, but not here in blogspot, but in live journal.

after like almost a month and a half, I've picked up the courage to spread my new address

leecass.livejournal.com

yes...leecass and not casslee cause casslee was already taken, and cassandra was just too long and cassandra lee was even longer so, leecass it was. Sounds abit obscene but erase that statement :P

so...yar.. im still new at this posting blogging thingy majigy..soooo yar.. bleagh -.-

bye bye blogspot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]r4i dsi[/url] DS NetBrowze)