Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ok that previous post was actually typed in the day after i got back from sabah and edited like a few days after..but i just posted it today! talk about procrastinating man!!.. tsk tsk.. anyway, this post is written today, and WILL be posted today as well. lol Anyway, 2008 year of the rat..I'm a snake. Snakes eat rats.. so does that mean that 2008 will be a good year for snakes? lol.. feng shui and lillian too.. :P

Yeah..the countdown wasn't a blast, but the few days after was.. when i was still in Sabah la.. got to thinking about a lot of things..like how my 2007 was.. and thinking about it, it wasn't all that good..went through a whole lot of shit..but then no doubt there were some good times..This year is definately gonna be different.. like my grandma told me "your life is just beginning" lol.. she sounds so cute when she says that..anyway, I'll be studying in University of Western Australia, Perth..and I'll be leaving exactly one month from today. I'm partially excited yet nervous.. but I guess I'll be alright..

I am a bit sad.. but like I just can't wait to be free.. like I feel if i'm still in KL, i'd hold on to memories that I should have long gone forgotten.. and I will definately still be pampered in the sense of like the laundry doing, and the preparing of food and stuff like that..

aaaaahh.. I'm mumbling but like I still have a lot to say -.-
Right now, I'm just... sad. yeah..

No comments: